18 Oct Branding: Adopting the ONE YOU Brand in East Sussex
Public Health England recently featured One You East Sussex in a video as a case study for how providers can effectively use the ONE YOU brand.
In late 2017 Thrive Tribe were commissioned to deliver an integrated healthy lifestyle service as a sub-brand of ONE YOU. One You East Sussex provides tailored lifestyle support and helps people to address multiple lifestyle risk factors without having to make various appointments to get the support they need.
The programmes available as a part of the integrated service include:
- A stop smoking programme
- An adult weight management programme
- An adult weight management programme dedicated to supporting men to lose weight
- Stop smoking support for pregnant women
- Access to NHS health checks
- Behavioural change support for those who wish to eat well, move more and drink less
- Access to resources online that support clients in becoming self-sufficient throughout their health journey
Within six months of launching the service we have received nearly 2300 referrals from communities who were unlikely to have made changes to their lifestyle without professional support and achieved a 58% quit rate on the stop smoking programme.
Being a part of a national campaign it has increased awareness and recognition of the services One You East Sussex offer, this has a direct impact on our team’s ability to reduce health inequalities across the county.
Through providing consistent branding across all of the resources we have been able to build a trusted voice for our services, reinforcing to residents of East Sussex where they can get access to free support for building healthy habits.
Visit the Public Health England website to watch the video giving an overview of the One You East Sussex service.
To read more about the One You East Sussex service you can visit the website.